We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 2 hours before the beginning of your appointment or you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the cost of your service. No charge will be applied to your credit/debit card unless you violate our cancellation/no-show policy or fail to comply with our service agreement terms.
- Clients who book service(s) but don’t show up will be charged the cancellation fee.
- Clients who book service(s) and show up but decide not to get serviced due to change of plans or any other reason will be charged the cancellation fee.
- Clients booking two or more appointments but showing up for one appointment only will be charged the cancellation fee for the remaining no-show bookings.
- Clients who call us requesting last-minute cancellations or reschedules will be charged the cancellation fee for a no-show. Running late? Give us a phone call to let us know. In most cases we can still accommodate you if you’re maximum 15 minutes late, in which case you would have to skip the hair-wash and style.
- Clients who have full or partially unpaid remaining balance due for the services they received agree/authorize Quality Barbers barber shop to charge their credit/debit card on file the outstanding amount owed for these services.
In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made. Your credit/debit card is protected by 256bit bank-level encryption provided by Square, Inc.