We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 2 hours before the beginning of your appointment, otherwise you will be charged a cancellation/no-show fee – 100% of the cost of your service. No charge will be applied to your payment card unless you violate our cancellation/no-show policy or fail to comply with our service agreement terms listed below.
- Clients who book appointment(s) but fail to show up will be charged the cancellation/no-show fee.
- Clients who book appointment(s) and show up but decide not to get serviced due to change of plans or any other reason will be charged the cancellation/no-show fee.
- Clients who book two or more appointments but showing up only for one appointment will be charged the cancellation/no-show fee for the remaining no-show bookings.
- Clients who call us requesting last-minute cancellations or reschedules will be charged the cancellation/no-show. Running late? Give us a phone call to let us know. In most cases we can still accommodate you if you’re maximum 10 minutes late.
- Clients who have unpaid remaining balance for the services they received, agree/authorize Quality Barbers barber shop to charge their payment card on file.
In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made. Your credit/debit card is protected by 256bit bank-level encryption provided by Square, Inc.